June 11, 2012

Thor's Insite

"Mom, is there a 'English Fork'?" Thor inquired.  
"No, there is only a 'Spanish Fork' in Utah" I replied.
"Spanish Fork is in Utah?" he asked.  "I think there is a English Fork in California, 86", he added.
"86, what is 86?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
"It is on 86 East and 86 South", he stated.
I laughed and he got a huge smile on his face.  I didn't tell him that they probably do not have addresses in CA like they do in UT.  

 
We had just arrived home from washing his dad's car.  I asked him not to tell his dad because I wanted it to be a surprise.  So Thor told me that he would "try not" to tell his dad.  As soon as his dad opened the front door Thor said "Dad, look at your car".  He then explained that he didn't tell his dad we washed it.

No comments: